Archive

Report Abuse

About Me

The Best 14 Love In Afrikaans

Post a Comment

. Love In Afrikaans are a theme that is being searched for and liked by netizens nowadays. You can Download the Love In Afrikaans here. Get all royalty-free pic. 3 Ways to Say I Love You in Afrikaans, This is THE PLACE to jumpstart your Afrikaans knowledge about romance, learn how to say I love you and more pick-up lines!.

Learn Afrikaans no.9. 77 Phrases of Love and Affection in Afrikaans. - Love In Afrikaans


Say how you feel in Afrikaans! Ask someone to marry you or just tell them what they mean to you. This Afrikaans language teaching covers 77 phrases of love, intimacy and affection in Afrikaans, from native Afrikaans speaker also fluent in English. I love you - Ek is lief vir jou. I am in love with you - Ek is verlief of jou. I am captivated by you - Ek is versot op jou. I am crasy in love with you - Ek is mal verlief of jou. I am infatuated by you - Ek is gaande oor jou. I am crazy about you - Ek is mal oor jou. I am proud of you - Ek is trots op jou . I am jealous of you - Ek is jaloers op jou. I romantically cherish you - Ek bemin jou. I miss you - Ek mis jou. I am longing for you - Ek verlang na jou. You are to die for - Ek vrek oor jou. I admire and praise you - Ek bekoor jou. You put a spell on me - Jy betower my. You soften me - Jy versag my. You make me strong - Jy maak my sterk. You make my knees weak - Jy maak my kneë lam. You confuse me - Jy maak my deurmekaar. You make me crazy - Jy maak my mal. You are hurting me - Jy maak my seer. You are hurting my feelings - Jy maak my hartseer. You make me happy - Jy maak my bly. You make my heart beat faster - Jy laat my hart vinniger klop. You make my head spin - Jy laat my kop draai. I think you are cute - Ek dink jy is oulik. I think you are funny - Ek dink jy is snaaks. I think you are brave - Ek dink jy is braaf. I think you are pretty - Ek dink jy is mooi. I think you are beautiful - Ek dink jy is beeldskoon. I think you are strong - Ek dink jy in sterk. I think you are smart - Ek dink jy is slim. I think you are intelligent - Ek dink jy is intelligent. I think you are incredible - Ek dink jy is ongelooflik. I think you are extremely pretty. Ek dink jy is verskriklik mooi. I think you are awe - inspiring beautiful - Ek dink jy is onsaglik beeldskoon. I loose myself in your eys - Ek verloor myself in jou oë. I loose myself when I look at you - Ek verloor myself as ek na jou kyk. You are my love(pet name) - Jy is my liefie. You are my dear(small) - Jy is my bokkie. You are my love - Jy is my liefling. You are my treasure - Jy is my skat. You are my saviour - Jy is my redder. You are very special to me - Jy is vir my baie spesiaal. You are precious to me - Jy is vir my kosbaar. You are my hero - Jy is my held. You are my beloved - Jy is my beminde. You are my life partner - Jy is my lewensmaat. You are my bride - Jy is my bruid. You are my lover - Jy is my minnaar. You are my lover (female)/mistress - Jy is my minnaares. You are my girlfriend - Jy is my meisie. You are my boyfriend - Jy is my ou. You are my wife - Jy is my vrou. You are my husband - Jy is my man. Would you be my girlfriend? - Sal jy my meisie wees? Would you be my husband? - Sal jy my man wees. Would you be my wife? - Sal jy my vrou wees. Would you be my boyfriend - Sal jy my ou wees. Would you marry me? - Sal jy met my trou. I want to ask you If you will marry me? - Ek wil jou vra of jy met my sal trou. I want to ask you if you will be my wife? - Ek wil jou vra of jy my vrou sal wees. I want to ask you if you will be my husband? - Ek wil jou vra of jy my man sal wees. I want to ask you if you will be my boyfriend? - Ek wil jou vra of jy my ou sal wees. I want to ask you if you will be my girlfriend - Ek wil jou vra of jy my meisie sal wees. May I hold your hand? - Mag ek jou hand vashou? Do you mind if I hold your hand? Gee jy om as ek jou hand vashou? May I kiss you? - Mag ek jou soen? Do you mind if I kiss you? Gee jy om as ek jou soen?. Come with me - Kom saam met my? Would you come with me? - Sal jy saam met my kom? Stay with me - Bly by my. Would you stay with me? - Sal jy by my bly? I want to be your hero - Ek wil jou held wees. I want to be there for you - Ek wil daar wees vir jou. I want to be your boyfriend - Ek wil jou ou wees. I want to be your girlfriend - Ek wil jou meisie wees. I want to be your husband - Ek wil jou man wees. I want to be your wife - Ek wil jou vrou wees.

how to say love in Afrikaans, learn how to say love in afrikaans. . We Have got 13 pic about Love In Afrikaans images, photos, pictures, backgrounds, and more. In such page, we additionally have number of images out there. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, symbol, blackandwhite, pic, etc.

photo Love In Afrikaans  twinkl
  • Happy Valentine S Day In ... | 630x315 px
  • pic Love In Afrikaans  afrikaanspod101
  • Express Your Love In Afrikaans ... | 1200x630 px
  • images Love In Afrikaans  amazon com
  • Amazon Com South African Vlieg ... | 522x531 px
  • How to say love in Afrikaans?

    , How to say love in English? Learn the pronunciation of love!.
    "How to say my love in Afrikaans?", How to say my love in English? Learn the pronunciation of my love!. If you're searching for Love In Afrikaans theme, How to say i love you in Afrikaans?, How to say i love you in English? Learn the pronunciation of i love you!. you have visit the ideal web. Our site always gives you hints for seeing the highest quality pix content, please kindly hunt and locate more enlightening articles and pix that fit your interests.

    photo Love In Afrikaans  afrikaanspod101
  • Express Your Love In Afrikaans ... | 1200x630 px
  • pix Love In Afrikaans  2
  • Wgykdmllhgwnkm ... | 1200x630 px
  • photo Love In Afrikaans  afrikaans and en english quetes love startseite facebook
  • Afrikaans And En English Quetes ... | 298x298 px
  • photo Love In Afrikaans  i love you in afrikaans ek het jou lief greeting card by jcseijo redbubble
  • I Love You In Afrikaans ... | 750x1000 px
  • picture Love In Afrikaans  facebook
  • Learn Afrikaans Afrikaanspod101 Com Romantic ... | 1200x1500 px
  • picture Love In Afrikaans  youtube
  • Learn Afrikaans No 9 77 ... | 640x480 px
  • images Love In Afrikaans  everything and wedding
  • Love Is Sign Boards In ... | 720x726 px
  • picture Love In Afrikaans  father s love letter
  • Afrikaans Fathersloveletter Com ... | 728x945 px
  • pics Love In Afrikaans  twinkl
  • Valentine S Day Display Facts ... | 630x315 px
  • photo Love In Afrikaans  afrikaanspod101
  • How To Say I Love ... | 800x1000 px
  • "How to say with love in Afrikaans?", How to say with love in English? Learn the pronunciation of with love!. This site is an open community for users to share their favorite images on the internet, all pic or pictures in this website are for personal pic use only, it is stricly prohibited to use this pics for commercial purposes, if you are the creator and find this images is shared without your permission, please kindly raise a DMCA report to Us.

    pix Love In Afrikaans  pinterest
  • 480 Liefde Ideas In 2022 ... | 1080x1920 px
  • images Love In Afrikaans  words
  • 3 ... | afrikaans wordsxafrikaans words px
  • pix Love In Afrikaans  2
  • Wgykdmllhgwnkm ... | 1200x630 px
  • How to say i love you in Afrikaans?, How to say i love you in English? Learn the pronunciation of i love you!. If you find this site serviceableness, please support us by sharing this posts to your preference social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and so on or you can also Save this blog page with the title Love In Afrikaans by using Ctrl + D for units a laptop with a Windows operating system or Command + D for laptops with an Apple operating system. If you use a smartphone, you can also use the drawer menu of the browser you are using. Whether it's a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android operating system, you will still be able to bookmark this blog.

    "Just me reading some inspirational quotes about love (in Afrikaans) \ud83e\udd23\ud83e\udd23\ud83e\udd23", Afrikaans #AfrikaansPoetry #AfrikaansQuotes #funny #silly #lol.. "chad give me back my love in Afrikaans", ..

    Related Posts

    There is no other posts in this category.

    Post a Comment